Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Alex!!

Happy 8th Birthday, Alex!!

Photobucket

Dear Alex,

I can't believe you are already 8 years old. Seems just like yesterday you were this little tiny baby and I just loved and hugged on you! Now you are this smart smart young man who gets into a little mischief every once in a while! :-) Now you roll around and play in the floor with my son! I just can't get over how much you have grown up so fast!!

I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday! It seemed like you did! You got lots of gifts and of course a birthday cake! (Although it was ugly because it said Roll Tide!) (WAR EAGLE VICKIE!) You played Twister with Auntie NooNoo. You soaked your brother with your new water gun. You just did all kinds of things! You even got a bank to put your money in!

I just want you to know that I love you so much and that I continue to be so proud of you each day!!

I Love You!

Aunt Sissy

3 blessings:

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday Alex!! Hope you had a great day. God Bless you always big guy!!

Natalie said...

Alex, may your birthday be filled with my joy and happiness...and a few presents :)

Natalie said...

Sorry...I didn't mean to put MY joy but MUCH joy. Sheesh! Proofread, Natalie...Proofread!