Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

OMG...............(oh my gosh..) :-)

OMG......can you believe my precious baby is almost 8 months old! YES he is! I just can't get over how fast he is growing. By the way, he is crawling! Yes CRAWLING! My life will never be the same now! He loves to play with magazines or might I say rip the pages out of a magazine!

Photobucket
Plus he just loves to roll around in floor with just about anybody!

Photobucket
**Andrew with his Grandaddy** I just love this picture!
It just melts my heart!

He just loves his Great-Grandmother too!
Photobucket
She is 92 years old and pretty feeble and I think Andrew knows this because he just sits in her lap and rubs her face! He is too sweet!

Have a wonderful day!

0 blessings: