Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 22, 2008

Pictures.....Pictures.....Pictures.....

Hi! My name is Melissa and I'M a Pictureholic! I have a daily photo shoot with my precious baby everyday! I know when he gets old enough to talk that he will tell me enough is enough! :-) But tonight I was printing out some photos (well.........alot!!!) of Andrew and Nick comes in the room and tells me I have printed enough! (WHINE!) ENOUGH?-----you can never have enough photos of your own child! Plus, I just can't get enough of him! He makes all kinds of cute faces and I just have to capture it just in case I were forget what it looks like! Which will probably never happen!

5 blessings:

K. Tilley said...

We want to see the pictures....share please....

Cheryl said...

You need to post them girl! Would love to see them. I love cute little faces!

Deedra said...

I'm a pictureholic myself so don't feel bad! Carter is to the point now when he sees a camera he just strikes a pose and says "cheese"..lol. You'd think he'd had his picture made a few hundred thousand times in his life!

Ellen D. said...

Well, let me tell you. My kids are 12 and 14 and I've been catching up on putting photos in albums from way back in their toddler years. I took many frequent photos--all printed out because those were the film days--and it is just not possible to have too many. If anything I wish there were more. Keep shooting--and printing! He changes every day.
Ellen Daniel

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

I saw an interview with a man who had taken his daughters picture every single day her entire life (she was a teenager) It was the coolest thing when they laid them out side by side and showed an 'evolution' so to speak of how she'd changed.

There's you a project! :)))

Lisa