Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 29, 2008

Time Flies..........

I can't believe that I have already worked one full week. Well almost-minus that day I had to call in sick. I can honestly tell you that I cried when I had to leave my baby for the first time with his Aunt Lacey. I am not one that shows many emotions but I tell you what, I could not stop the tears that day. Not to mention that I was getting sick but I went on to work anyway. I worked for two days and then the chills and body aches began late Wednesday night. So needless to say I did not go to work on Thursday and today I feel fine except for a cough. I feel like I haven't seen my Andrew in a month. What is wrong with me? Can you really have those kind of withdrawals? :-) Well, you sure can!

While I was at home with him for two months, people would come over and say, "Boy, he has grown so much." but I could not tell. I guess it was because I was with him everyday. But now after just three whole days away from him I would say he has grown a foot. Funny how your mind plays tricks on you like that.

Hope you have a great day and wonderful weekend!!

4 blessings:

Deedra said...

Bless your heart! I'm glad you made it through the first week! Maybe it will be easier this next week....maybe!

He has grown! When you took him out this morning, I thought he looked so much longer, or taller, or however you say it!

I hope you're feeling much better!

Cheryl said...

I noticed when I seen him yesterday that he has changed so much! From one Sunday to the next he almost looks like a different child! What are you feeding that baby! He is so precious. I know that it is so hard to leave them and the funny thing about that is you always have that feeling! Ross started college last summer and I have almost cried like a baby ever since. I just have a hard time dealing with the changes my kids go through. I'm not sure if it ever ends. Ross will be 19 next week and I still can't let him grow up. Do you think that I need to get some help??? Have a good week girlfriend! Love You!

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

You are so blessed to have such a wonderful family to help you with Andrew. I know you'd still rather be the one with him but if you can't be, just think about how much the ones who are LOVE him!!

And for the record, we love your family too! ;)

Lisa

Rita Loca said...

Hopefully you will feel better next week!