Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Priceless......................


Have you ever wondered how much it costs to have a baby these days? Well for the wee small town where I live it costs a small fortune. Well, let me just share with you a little of what it costs........

Room- $1,372.80
Nursery-$777.30
Delivery Room-$807.35
Labor-$830.70
Circumcision-$278.00
Drugs-$557.04 (I work in a drugstore...this is a complete rip off!)
Laboratory-$242.70
Chemistry Lab-$478.30
Immunology Lab-$145.40
Hematology Lab-$265.30
Urology Lab-$38.30
Audiology-$223.60
IV Solutions-$54.25

TOTAL--$6,071.04 (This does not include doctor fees!)

Doctor Fees-$2,760.00

Grand Total--$8,831.04

Birth of the most wonderful baby in the world--PRICELESS!!!

Thank the Lord for insurance! We didn't pay a dime! :-)










3 blessings:

Cheryl said...

The prices have more than doubled since I had my children. I had a ceserian (can't spell) and my bill was not close to that. Whewwwww!! Glad for your insurance huh? and you are right he is sooooo worth it! I seen him sleeping so soundly on your shoulder Sunday morning. I wasn't close enough to take his picture though!! Take Care!!

Holly said...

That had to be Nick getting it down to the penny on what it cost to have a baby. I didnt even want to look at the bill. lol It is outrageous. That little boy is adorable.

Deedra said...

Thank the Lord for insurance! They are worth every penny...no matter who picks up the tab!