Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 15, 2008

Yes.......Another Poopy Story..........

I can't resist just one more story about poop.........................................

Two weeks ago was our first Sunday back to church since Andrew was born. If you read my other post about POOP you would know that I was worried that my son was constipated. We waited a couple of days to see if he would poop on his own or if we would have to intervene. Well on this particular Sunday I had gone to get ready for church and Nick was feeding Andrew and getting ready to change him into his Sunday clothes. As soon as I had started shampooing my hair, Nick came into the bathroom and this is what our conversatin consisted of.............

Nick- "Sissy, We have a situation."

Me- "What's wrong?"

Nick- "Andrew finally pooped and it is very bad."

Me- "Alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "Yipee!!!!!!!!!"

Nick- "Are you almost finished washing your hair?"

Me- "Why? You know how to change a diaper."

Nick- "Yes I know, but I think I need back up."

Me- "I'll be done in just a minute." (laughing my head off!!!!)

Needless to say it was a very funny morning for us! But once again I was thankful for poop!!! Plus, I am the one who ended up changing the diaper anyways! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Well enough poop stories for the week! Maybe I will have something else to talk about next week! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

1 blessings:

Amanda said...

Ha!Ha!How funny!!And of course it happened right after you got in the shower!lol!