Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2008

To My Hubby On Valentine's Day...........

Dear Nick,

I want to take this time to tell you that I LOVE YOU! I know that lately I have been a little busy and all with Andrew......HEHE....but I just have to tell you how much you mean to me, especially today.

First of all, Thank you for everything! Thank you for being the one person that understands me even when I get a little crazy and all! (you know!) Thanks for always being there for me no matter what. Thank you for being a wonderful father! I know you can't wait till Andrew is a little bigger so you will feel more comfortable with him! But again I thank you for helping me when you can anyways! Even if I have to help you change a poopy diaper or two! :-)

Thank you for working so hard to give us the things that we need most....like a beautiful home with a not so perfect toilet..(it breaks alot, but it's fixed for now)(it's not leaking!!!)...the list would go on and on so I will stop there.

Thank you for being a good christian man who goes to church with me every Sunday and helps me teach Awana on Wednesdays. There aren't alot of men who would help their wives do things like that! I really appreciate it!!

I just want you to know how thankful I am for you and for your love! This year we will have been together a total of ten years. Dating for 5 and married for 5. It seems like we've been married forever already. I just want you to know that these past ten years have been the greatest! I don't know what I would do without you! Just know that I LOVE YOU and am truly thankful for you and all that you do for our family!

Thank You.....Thank You.....Thank You.....Thank You.....Thank You.....Thank You.....
I just can't say it enough!

All My Love
Melissa

I thank my God always concerning you for the grace of God which was given you in Christ Jesus.
1 Corinthians 1:4

3 blessings:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post! You are blessed to have a helpful & caring husband! Your baby is beautiful!

Cheryl said...

You have such a sweet heart girl! Nick is very lucky to have you! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Deedra said...

What a sweet post! Hope you guys had a great Valentine's Day!