Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

4 Months and Counting............................


To my precious Andrew,


I can hardly believe that you are 4 months old today!!! I don't remember life without you! It seems just like yesterday that you were a little baby and all you did was sleep and eat. Now, you are this big boy who probably weighs 20 pounds, and you want to be independent and do your own things. Mommy still thinks you are to small to do them. I just can't get over how much you have grown. You are such a good baby. I can't thank the good Lord enough for sending you to us. Daddy and I are so blessed to be your parents.


Love,

Mommy & Daddy

4 blessings:

Natalie said...

If he loves the bath I bet he'll love the pool this summer!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture! Wow, 4 months already!!

Rita Loca said...

Wow! Time flies!

Deedra said...

What a doll! Isn't it amazing how fast they change in those first few months??