Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 16, 2008

Then Sings My Soul Saturdays............







I hope you enjoy this song! It just speaks to me on many different levels. It reminds us that there is only grace, love and mercy! What a mighty God we serve! He forgives us even though we don't deserve it!!



BTW................Today, Nick and I have been married for 5 years! What a wonderful journey it has been! I love you so much hubby!! Thank you for 5 wonderful years of marriage and our precious son! God has been so good to us!!!

All My Love,

Melissa



13 blessings:

Liza on Maui said...

Congratulations for being married for 5 years - and I wish you many more romantic and committed years to come :)

Thanks for sharing this song.

Liza

ocean mommy said...

Happy Anniversary to you!!! We celebrated 14 years last Wednesday. :)

Thanks for sharing today!

blessings,
steph.

Addicted to Beadz said...

Great song! Happy Anniversary!

Darlene said...

Happy Anniversary!! Have a fun and terrific day!

Great Song!

Melissa in Mel's World said...

Aww Melissa...congrats to you and Nick for 5 great years of marriage!!! It is so awesome to see people go against the odds (society says divorce is ok and it's rampant these days).

Thanks for coming over to visit today...hey, I didn't know you were an Alabama chick! My dear hubby is from the Trussville (off Hwy 11) area.

Now, the question of the day is...are you AU or UA?

Mocha with Linda said...

I love this song.

Happy, happy anniversary!

Lana said...

Happy Anniversary! Thanks for sharing that song.

sharon said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!
Have a blessed day.

Amy Wyatt said...

Happy Anniversary. Haven't you learned yet though that you never say "I told you so" ;)
Great song choice! Thanks for joining in!

Cheri said...

Love this song!

Happy anniversary!

Tanja said...

One of my favorites. Thank God for His grace. What a mess we'd be without it.

Cheryl said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Hope you have many more! Have a wonderful week and stay OFF the steps, or should I say the ground. Just Kidding!! glad you are O.K.

Natalie said...

Happy Anniversary! May joy and happiness follow you many many more years!