Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thankful Thursday




I just have to say that I am thankful for the Lord Jesus Christ for dying on the cross to save a sinful soul like me! Without Him I would not be where I am today.

I am so thankful for my precious son, Andrew. After hearing the tragic news about Steven Curtis Chapman's daughter it makes you realize you need to take each moment in! I feel like I need to hold on to my baby and never let go. I don't know what I would do in that situation. My prayers are definitely with that family as they grieve.

I am thankful for my wonderful hubby! He is always there for me no matter what.

I am thankful for my parents! Which by the way, today is their 43rd wedding anniversary!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! WE LOVE YOU!

Wow! 43 years! Not many people can say that they made it that far!


For more thankful hearts go on over to http://www.eph2810.com/.

7 blessings:

Aunt Angie said...

You are so right about taking each moment and being thankful! Someone had told me about the Chapman family tragedy. Our prayers are with that family. Thank you for your thankful heart!

Alex said...

Congratulations on your bundle of joy :) Without Christ's love & grace, I wouldn't be here today either!! Happy TT!

Nancie said...

Thank God for blessing you with such a loving husband and precious son. Happy anniversary to your parents! Thanks for sharing your thankful heart with us. And thanks for stopping by my blog. Take care and God bless!

Denise said...

Bless your parents on their anniversary.

Anonymous said...

43 years! Congratulations on behalf of your parents. Hope Little Andrew has 43+ years marriage too (LOL).

Blessedw5mom said...

Great post for TT!
Hope you have a very blessed weekend!

K. Tilley said...

WOW!!! I like the new look!

I can't fathom what the Chapman's are going through right now. They are in my thoughts and prayers. In most cases, a parent is faced with grieving, after a loss of a child but in this case, the Chapman's must grieve while also at the same time, guide their son thru this tragic accident......Only God can help them and I trust He will do that.

Happy anniversary to the "old folks"

Love ya