Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 5, 2008

Prayer Request.....................

One of my dear friends that I used to work with passed away earlier today. Her name was Clara. She had to have emergency surgery on her colon Sunday afternoon and had a lot of complications. She was not supposed to make it through the night but God saw fit for her to take her last breath today at about 1:00. She was a wonderful lady and I enjoyed each moment that I shared with her at work! She was a very godly woman also! She always had an encouraging word for me just about every day! I am going to miss her a lot! Especially her saying, "Heavens to Mergatroid."(not sure of the spelling.) :o) I just loved to hear her say that! I use it quit often myself, now!

I ask that you remember this wonderful family in your prayers today. Mrs. Clara, in my opinion, was the glue that kept this family together! I know that they will miss her dearly!

3 blessings:

K. Tilley said...

Oh, so sad to hear about Ms. Clara. She was indeed a very special lady and will be missed by alot of people. She was always so helpful and friendly at the drugstore.

Thinking of her family....

Melanie said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your dear friend. I will keep you and her family in my prayers.

Rita Loca said...

So sorry for your loss. I will pray for you and her family.