Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thankful Thursday




  1. I am so thankful for our Lord Jesus for saving my soul!
  2. I am thankful for my Awana kids. I am going to miss them. This year is almost over. :(
  3. I am thankful for my job....although I am at work today and I am not supposed to be!
  4. I am thankful for my wonderful hubby! I am glad you are not working at the plant anymore this week! :-)
  5. I am thankful for my precious baby! He will be 4 months old on the 7th.
  6. I am thankful for my friends....one of which is on her way to Cozumel, Mexico! I am soooooo jealous!
  7. I am thankful for my car...... cuz it gets goooooood gas mileage! Plus, I only drive 5 miles to work!
  8. And finally, I am still thankful for that wonderful duck named....Mr. Ducky!

5 blessings:

Darlene said...

Great thankful list. I agree about the car with good gas mileage. I work only 3 miles from home and it is so nice.
Have a great week!

Denise said...

Be blessed sweetie.

B. said...

Great list! Good gas mileage is so imporatnt... and only 5 miles to work is so wonderful!! You could go home for lunch!!

Natalie said...

How's Andrew?

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all you and Nick do for our Awana kids. Sorry you had trouble out of mine this past Wed night but he loves you both. I hope you both plan to teach next year.

Tammy