Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 19, 2008

Yummy Yummy to my Tummy.........

Saturday, Nick and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary. We had a blast. This is the first time we have been out without Andrew. We went to eat at my favorite restaurant, The Chop House. The photo below is what I ate! Just look at all the yummy goodness!
Photobucket
YUMMY! YUMMY! YUMMY!

Now, I don't normally take photos of my food, but we wanted to share it with some of our family members so I just had to. We only eat there once a year. It's our tradition. Plus, it is too expensive to eat there all the time! Anywhooo........what to do for the next year to come? :-) I am looking forward for many many more years of happiness with my wonderful hubby!


4 blessings:

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

That does look good. I'm glad you had a good time out. I bet you didn't even talk about Andrew not once. :) (Sorry about deleting my comment, I can't spell)

Deedra said...

Yummy is right! That looks good! Glad you guys had fun!

Brooke said...

Well, sadly I can't see the tater. It just has an x there instead of the picture. I guess Judith has hacked into my computer and put a filter on it so I can't view scrumptious food.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!