Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Quick Funny.........................

You know how when you go to any store and they have those machines with the toys, stickers, and bouncy balls...............well what I like to call "junk!"?????? Most kids can't walk by them without asking for a quarter to drop in the machine and get the junk out.

Well................on this particular day, my nephew Dakota and Auntie Noo Noo were eating at Pizza Hut and he just had to have some money to put in the machine. The photo below tells the story!

This is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen! Why in the world do they put fake mustaches in those machines! It must be so I could write this blog and share with you guys! But you have to admit, it is hilarious!


3 blessings:

Anonymous said...

If you think the picture is funny, you should have had to try and eat your pizza while he was wearing it and trying to eat. That was by far, the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life. Hands down!!!!

Auntie Noo Noo

Scribbit said...

It does make you wonder who thought passing out Hitler moustaches would be fun . . . :) But funny yes!

Natalie said...

That is funny. I bet it was a challenge eating that pizza and oh the confused looks from people passing by.