Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRANDDADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well....................I forgot to post Saturday that it was my Daddy's birthday! Although he was working and wasn't able to be home, I decided to send him a card on his cell phone! Hope you like it!!! Although, I sent it to him twice on his birthday and because I have decided that cell phones hate me, he did not receive them until the next day!!! Boo Hoo!!

Photobucket

4 blessings:

Anonymous said...

This is the sweet little boy I've every seen

S Lea AKA Gran

Natalie said...

That is so creative! I love it~

Anonymous said...

I wonder where you got this idea, Mommy!!!!!!!

Noo

Melanie said...

Ahhh... this is a GREAT picture. What a sweetheart that little guy id!