Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 16, 2008

I TOLD YOU SO............................

Right after Nick had the heart cathe done on his heart he was not able to lift anything heavy, which meant that he couldn't lift our son. This also meant that I would have to tote Andrew everywhere. The day after his procedure we needed to run to Chattanooga to buy some formula and other things for Andrew. On this particular day it was raining. We got ready to go and walked out the door. We covered up Andrew so he wouldn't get wet and started down the steps. My foot hit the first step and it kept going. I slid all the way down the steps, luckily I was able to drop Andrew's car seat on the deck. He was okay thank goodness! When we uncovered him he was just sitting there smiling.


Anyways, I was bruised everywhere. I had on a coat and I was afraid to take it off because I just knew that the skin on the back of both of my arms was in the sleeves of the coat. But I was okay......just bruised. Thank God for that! But did I mention I had bruises?? BIG BRUISES!


Well......these particular steps do not get much sun if any at all. So this green mildew (maybe mold) looking stuff grows on them. I told Nick to clean them off so someone else wouldn't do the same thing. Or for that matter ME! Ever since I fell I have been very careful not to do that again! ( I am very clumsy!)


Here comes the, "I told you so!"


Yesterday was another rainy day at our home. We didn't do very much at all. Andrew and I mostly just sat around and waited for Nick to wake up because he has been working nights. (Thank the Lord that is over!)


Anywhooooo.........I had just sat sown in the recliner to feed Andrew and Nick had decided to go and get the mail. He put on his coat and crocs and headed out the door. Right after he walked out the door I heard a huge crash outside. I really didn't know what happened. I just kept feeding Andrew. Nick came back in the door and he was complaining about how he fell down the steps. Now Nick is all the time playing tricks on me, so at first I didn't believe him. That is until he took his shirt off and I saw his back. He had fallen down the steps the same way I did except his head bounced off the porch. I probably would have done the same thing if I wouldn't have been carrying Andrew.

He said he even blacked out for a second. It's a wonder I didn't have to take him to the hospital. You could tell it hurt him pretty bad. So bad he wouldn't let me touch his back with a wash cloth.


By the way.............he is okay thank goodness but I couldn't help myself.

I just had to say,


"I told you soooooooooooooooooo!"


FYI................he only had a small lump on his head this morning and several BIG bruises!


LOVE YOU HUBBY!!!!




0 blessings: