Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

6 Years Ago Today..................

Six years ago, on this wonderful day, something wonderful happened! My hubby got down on one knee and proposed to me by the refrigerator in our home. You know how most people go out to a nice place to eat or go to that special place where you can always go back to it later? Well I get to go to that place everyday and I love that I can do that! Oh how I can still remember that day just like yesterday!

If you know Nick, you know he does not show many emotions. But he can be the sweetest hubby in the world a lot of times and on this particular day he was very sweet but also very funny!!! He got down on his knee and said, "This is so awkward! Will you marry me??" Now not many of you gals can say your moment was awkward like mine!

Nah...............it wasn't awkward, it was wonderful! But like I said, I can always go back there any time that I want!

I can honestly say that it's the best decision I have ever made and I would do it all over again!

I love you hubby!!


4 blessings:

Carrie said...

It must be a L thing!

Hubby came over to the house..AM that is on a Sat. morning...and woke me up and said.."let's go get a ring." Whaaaat?

It is a good thing I got up and went! I love him dearly too!

Happy Engagement Anniversary Day to You!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Awwww, Very sweet story. You have a nice blog, glad I got to visit.

Cheryl said...

Happy 6 years for you girl! How neat the two of you are together. I think both of you are special. I left you a little something on your door this week. I think I forgot to put my name of it!!!

Cheryl said...

oops! not of it but on it. Sorry.